How do I get support with eduCommons?
There are several options for getting support with eduCommons.
- The eduCommons forums are a good place for users can to questions and search existing responses. The community is friendly and responsive.
- Developers are welcome to join the development email list.
- There is an IRC channel at #educommons.
- For those with questions about translating eduCommons we encourage you to join the localization email list.
- For-fee consulting, training, and development is available for eduCommons through enPraxis. More information is available at enPraxis.net.
- For any other questions or comments about the eduCommons project please contact us.